Ace Pilot Ace Pilot

I'm not a fan of these kind of shooters so I didn't enjoy playing the game, but the story, cutscenes, and characters made it worth it in the end. Awesome!

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

Love it!

The game is not only well built and designed, but having JohnnyUtah voice the creator is brilliant. It brings humor to a somewhat difficult game.

3D-xelu responds:

haha thanks :D glad you liked it :D

Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot Lil' Jose's Build-a-Bot

Fun

Fun game although I wish I could keep that badass Lion head for ever.

test-object responds:

You got the medal, you can always revisit it :3

Binary Binary

Mind Bending!

An entertaining game, that demonstrates the wonders of mind bending puzzles. The art and animation was well done and smoothly animated. The story....well that doesn't matter because you should be more focused on the insane puzzles. Awesome job on the game as well as designing the puzzles.

Super Ryucopter Super Ryucopter

HadouTEN

Hilariously addicting game, with a very deep and heartwarming story. Awesome game!

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Taxes

This game isn't good, but yet I find myself enjoying this messed up game. Awesome pixel art.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

ARMED PROPHETS

The theme song is just too catchy anyways great game.

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

Unique

You're mind is filled with awesome and interesting ideas. This game seems to be one of those best ideas. Nicely done!

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

150k in one launch

The game was really easy. Once I figured going sideways at a high rate would land me above 150k each time.

Lastman Lastman

What a bunch of whiners.

You my good sir have created a great game. The graphics were very simple giving it that old 8bit feel and the difficulty is just what I expect from a game inspired by Lost Levels. Just because you can't beat something doesn't mean it sucks. Great Job with the game!