View Profile samsonloftin

All 29 Audio Reviews

11 w/ Responses

Not bad

A new god doesn't mean a better one. Not your best, but this is still pretty awesome, nice intro!

Noblewolf09 responds:

Yeah....This is kinda based off of the original song so they may sound similar. Thank you for voting and the review.

RCR

Simply Amazing

MusicWizard responds:

Godly

This is truly an amazing piece of work. Best you've done so far. I am really glad I convinced you to post this. Amazing!

Noblewolf09 responds:

I just hope this doesn't turn out like The terminator remix i did.

Must fight...

For a second there I thought I just entered a boss battle. This is an amazing track. I must try to start a fight with someone so I can use this song!

NemesisTheory responds:

haha! Well make sure you level up enough then so that you're confident you can take anyone down XD

Thanks, I'm really glad you think it's amazing. :)

Rave to the Max

I could imagine this song at a rave party.

Mexifry responds:

That's exactly what I made it for.

Woah

Really nice melody. Nice soothing and could be used for a Sonic Game. Really Nice!

Mexifry responds:

Thanks!
I had alot of fun making this song.
Im glad you enjoyed it.

Super Awesome

This was amazing!

Excellent

This was a great piece, my favorite part would be starting from the 1:00 to 1:40. Anyways nice work with this techno-ish piece really enjoyed it.

Amazing!

This was pretty awesome, for your first song. My favorite part is where the explosion starts and the gutair and drums begin to play. Well Done!

It's time to fight!

This is a strong powerful theme which was very well incorporated in the Paladin game. Awesome!

28, Male