View Profile samsonloftin

11 audio Reviews with Responses

All 29 Reviews

Great!

Very relaxing, nicely done.

Kart-Man responds:

Thanks.

Raving Sam

Nice job, this is perfect for one of my intense rave parties I have everyda....Who am I kidding. I don't have rave parties anyways awesome job.

Haha.
Thanks! :D

Not bad

A new god doesn't mean a better one. Not your best, but this is still pretty awesome, nice intro!

Noblewolf09 responds:

Yeah....This is kinda based off of the original song so they may sound similar. Thank you for voting and the review.

RCR

Simply Amazing

MusicWizard responds:

Godly

This is truly an amazing piece of work. Best you've done so far. I am really glad I convinced you to post this. Amazing!

Noblewolf09 responds:

I just hope this doesn't turn out like The terminator remix i did.

Must fight...

For a second there I thought I just entered a boss battle. This is an amazing track. I must try to start a fight with someone so I can use this song!

NemesisTheory responds:

haha! Well make sure you level up enough then so that you're confident you can take anyone down XD

Thanks, I'm really glad you think it's amazing. :)

Rave to the Max

I could imagine this song at a rave party.

Mexifry responds:

That's exactly what I made it for.

Woah

Really nice melody. Nice soothing and could be used for a Sonic Game. Really Nice!

Thanks!
I had alot of fun making this song.
Im glad you enjoyed it.

Love it

Very unquie well kinda and it gives kinda of a party flavor to it.

snayk responds:

Yeah, I think it could be a decent party song. I'm not sure about uniqueness, though; it seems pretty typical to me.

Thanks for the review!

Boom

This is awesome I wouldn't mind having a huge boombox on my shoulder playing this and just walking down the street bobbing my head. This is put together nicely and the beat is awesome.

C3NTAURI0N responds: