View Profile samsonloftin

All 476 Movie Reviews

130 w/ Responses

Collin.....

Classic storytelling. Amazing work Kartune your style is pretty awesome it does strike some similarities to LazyMuffin's style. Anyways the story was well told and the voices were just hilarious the animation was fluid and funny and let me tell you I've been waiting for this movie since it was announce and I wasn't disappointed awesome job!

KartuneHustla responds:

aww man that really means alot to me. Thank you!

It's like Rtil made this himself

haha pretty funny, I wonder what Rtil thinks of this.

Machinima?!?

The facial expressions seemed to have improved in this episode and the shading in the characters also add another great feature. The story was a bit humorous; however I was disappointment that the movie featured more machinima than animation. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy machinima, but ComiX is an animation series and it would be known that it would have more animation anyways this was not what I expected out of this episode. Overall I did enjoy the animation.

DAGamesOfficial responds:

thanx :) ye well i did warn ya xP machinima? must mean recorded off games term or something :S

Quality Awesome

Not only was this hilarious, but the quality of the movie is amazing. Awesome Job!

Amazing

This was the best Sonic Collab/Parody ever created awesome job

Stop spreading such awesomeness!

Once again you have amused me with these awesome songs. Although I am going to have to say Pork was your best, but keep on doing these videos they are awesome.

Amazing

It would have been much better if it wasn't sprited!

highwatermark responds:

I went for speed on this project, and tried to get it out as fast as I could. Plus, I SUCK at drawing.

Amazing!

The ending was unpredictable. I mean at first you think it was going to be predictable then holy crap it was awesome!

Nice Rackanimation

Just like your mother she can't take a beating either.

DWT-Productions responds:

Rackanimation, lol
you might as well mix the two words together and call it a "Rackamation"

Unexpected!

The animation was smooth and characters and backgrounds were drawn to perfection. The animation felt like I was sitting down and watching this on TV. Pretty funny and the ending was very unexpected.

28, Male