View Profile samsonloftin

All 476 Movie Reviews

130 w/ Responses

Loop it and love it.

It's short, sweet, and shows off your awesome art style. Love it.

Green loves his invisible drums.

TheBoogley responds:

thanks Sam, the world would be a much better place if everyone carried a pair of invisible bongos with them wherever they went.

KINECT!

Too bad this animation didn't have any kind of Kinect integration; however, I still enjoyed the animation. Great job!

I'm hungry

Hilarious animation, with some great characters such as the lollipop guy. This is a minor complaint, but the lollipop gang and the Eggplant should of had a unique set of armor and weapons. It would have looked better and probably funnier.

Also the cupcake was really well designed. Best cupcake I've seen in awhile.

CyanSandwich responds:

Thanks :)
The 'eggplant' though was supposed to be a jellybean haha. I guess he was a little big and solid looking :P

Mhmm, I love me some Wesky Pecs

The animation was very well put together. Some animations felt a bit awkward in their movement, e.g., Claire's running sequence, but that didn't detract much from the animation. The jokes were more humorous than the previous animations, but it might have been because of the CV setting. Either way, this animation was incredibly amazing. Keep up the awesome work!

Also I'm really digging the Leon and Steve voice-actors.

Great

Short, sweet, and straight into the garbage. Great job, animation seems fluid and the audio mixed together nicely.

Great mime effects.

Hah, I love me some mimes.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Advice: NEVER animate miming. I certainly won't be again any time soon.

GOOD GRIEF!!

Yo what kind za mods you got running to make this. This video was pretty dope.

Silly Block Man.

Short, humorous, and awesome. Great job!

Awesome ending!

The amount of effort placed into not only the backgrounds, but the character designs and their animations really brings this animation to life. You're an extremely talented artist!! Nicely done!

Incredibly awesome!

Wow, I'm still in awe about how incredible the animation is. The backgrounds were well designed, the characters looked amazing, the lighting was great, the voice-acting was well done. Loved it!!

28, Male