View Profile samsonloftin

All 476 Movie Reviews

130 w/ Responses

I like it!

Might have not been the greatest looking animation, but I did enjoy the character designs as well as the animation itself.

I highly suggest viewing some tutorials on Newgrounds about optimizing both the sound quality and file size because the sound quality wasn't great and 2.8mb seems too big for this animation. I'm looking forward to your next animation.

savage011 responds:

yeah the sound quality ended up really crappy. but if i set it to mp3 then the audio would lag :(. Thanks for the kind words though!

Thanks, Tony!

The women of MvC3, sign me up!

Awesome!

Hahaha, incredibly awesome and sadly so true.

...the ending...

A great setup to an unfortunate end. Nicely done!

Snowballers :D

I really enjoyed the animation although having some background music and more sound effects would have drastically improved the mood of the animation. Also I feel you're pain, living in California, I need to be up in the mountains to get any kind of snow.

shrizumalonito responds:

I agree with everything you just said. I mean Everything.

Haha

I honestly wasn't expecting such a plot twist. Love it!

Mhmm...

I'm drooling all over myself, great music and some humorous animations. Nicely done!

Great!

Looks incredibly promising, but after the anime opening which I enjoyed. I almost quit out to write a review until I hear more after the opening. It would have been better to place the animation footage first before the opening to showcase just how awesome the animation will be.

RUFUS!!!

An EXCELLENT sprite animation and righteously funny. This was a most triumphant animation.

Another great installment!

Even though I didn't find this animation as humorous as the previous one. It was all filled with high quality and well animated parts, really enjoyed the Boktai part. Awesome job to all the animators and voice-actors/actresses.

28, Male