View Profile samsonloftin

All 476 Movie Reviews

130 w/ Responses

Great!

Reminds me of the good ol' cartoon classic. Great use of sound effects and the irony of the character's color scheme. Nicely done!

Mexifry responds:

Thanks. Idk why people dont like it

Incredible

Once again another humorously written animation. Loved the little twist about who became the villian and just overall loved the character expressions and the van. AWESOME!!

What?

I highly suggested watching the Flash tutorials on Newgrounds under the Collections page. Also I couldn't tell where the characters were at so improving the backgrounds to make that clear would help.

Flashmaker2010 responds:

I think you are right maybe I should watch a Flash tutorial.

Pwanchi Gone Gold

An incredibly action-packed and over the top ending, this is the perfect definition of a finale. You gave us that and more, excellent job with this animation and what a great finale to an awesome series. Well done!

Hilariously Fallout

The background could have used a bit more work in some places, but you've got the humor down really well. I enjoyed this animation a lot. AWESOME!!

I don' have any hands.

The mouth and eye animations are great, smooth and fluid movement. Some points of the animation did look a bit weird when it was just the character's body moving instead of parts of his body. Such as the fixing the "machine", but it made me laugh and that's always a plus. Awesome job!

Amazing!!

Incredibly well animated with some awesome lighting. Awesome animation!!

AWESOME!!

Haha, this is absolutely hilarious, loved every last minute of it. I would suggest adding some shading to the backgrounds, they'll look nicer.

SUPER PEOPLE AWAY!

Great set-up to a promising series. Can't wait for the other parts.

This is actually funny...

Haha, love the "rant" and the Yotam cameo. Well played!

28, Male