View Profile samsonloftin

All 476 Movie Reviews

130 w/ Responses

AWESOME!

Bizzaro versions of Edd, Tom, and Matt awesome addition to the Eddsworld universe.

Sounds great.

A well animated and sounding sequel. The interpretations were awesome as well as the introductions to each of the artists. Great job to all the animators involved.

Noodle responds:

Sorry you didn't get your own special intro to your part :(
turtleco actually said that maybe I should make something like them to stick in everyones bio, but I thought the transitions were a neater idea

Awesome!

Woah, I honestly wasn't expecting this quality of animation. This looks incredible.

PUNS!

This episode by far is my favorite, but that might be because of my weakness for bad puns. Awesome episode!

Great song choice.

Incredible, great to see this finally finished. The art style was fantastic and the animation fit the music very well always on beat. An excellent animation, great job!

Emanhattan responds:

SAM YO SOY

Ken :D

Short and humorous, nice work.

Chat

The animation was well done, but reading text throughout most of the animation wasn't a great idea. Altering the story to focus around video or voice chat would have worked better if done creatively. Also nice improvements on the animation and art from your previous works. Nicely done!

Jimtopia responds:

I definitely agree, voice chat would have been a great idea, not quite sure how video chat could have worked while still maintaining an element of mystery as to whether or not it's a person or actually a chat bot. But voice chat would have been cool. The only reason I didn't do voice chat was honestly because of lack of time. Anyway, I appreciate the review, and the compliments. I am pretty pleased with how the animation came out in this one. Thanks.

"My roots I can't feel my roots"

Haha, excellent animation not as humorous as your previous works, but this still is hilarious. Well done.

Incredibly Epic Resident Parody

I loved the action sequences, well animated and flat out awesome. It was well worth the wait and I'm excited to see what is in store for Part 6. Amazing job with this animation!

cyotecody555 responds:

sorry to keep you waitin so long :3

What...WHAT!

I honestly don't know, what I just witnessed, but it was entertaining.

28, Male